About Desert Dental
Dedicated to Hermiston Families of All Shapes and Sizes
“My husband, children, and I have been seeing Dr. Wieseler for over four years, and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. They’ve always been super friendly, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I’ve seen a lot of dentists over the years, and he’s my favorite so far!” – Sandy D. (Five-Star Google Review)
You Found Your Trusted Dentist in Hermiston
Families come in all shapes and sizes. We want to welcome all of you to join our extended family at our dental office in Hermiston. We understand, recognize, and appreciate your individual needs, and at the end of the day, we’re all human, — we’re all family.
Everything We Do is All About You
Conservation | Protection | Adoration
We open the doors of our dental office in Hermiston to wonderful patients who visit us from all across Mid-Columbia. We actually want to do as much as we can to stay out of your mouth and perform less dental work over time.
We have a philosophy about our level of care – you’re not just a patient; you’re a person.
We believe in:
- Providing a healthy, functioning smile to everyone.
- Listening to you and getting to know you on a personal level
- Understanding your unique life circumstances
- Educating our patients for oral and overall health wellness
- Respecting the individual needs of every patient and their family
- Taking charge of your dental health with special dedication and attention you’ve been searching for in a dentist in Hermiston