Smile Straightening in Hermiston for Healthier Smiles
To have the healthiest smile possible, you also need to have straight teeth, because they:
- Create a more optimal way to maintain your overall dental health properly
- Reduce your risk of developing tooth decay
- Help you lower your chances of having gum disease
These days, thanks to the advancements in dentistry and orthodontics, there are so many smile straightening solutions available for teens and adults. Some of the latest clear aligner options can help shift teeth and fix your smile more discreetly compared to traditional metal braces. You’ll be amazed at how many options there are and how things have changed for the better over the years!
Even More Benefits to Smile Straightening
When you talk to your cosmetic dentist in Hermiston about your teeth, you’ll probably learn about and discover even more ways smile straightening is terrific for your oral health and overall appearance.
- Easy Cleaning – When teeth are crooked or out of alignment, it can be tricky to always ensure you’re getting them as clean as they need to be to stay free from cavities. When teeth move into proper positioning, you’ll find it easier to floss!
- Healthier Gums – No one wants unhealthy gums, especially your teeth. They rely on your gums to help keep them healthy and adequately held in place to do their jobs every day. Sometimes teeth that are too widely spaced or too crowded can lead to red, swollen, irritated gums. You can minimize your chances of this with smile straightening.
- Improved Speech – You might not have ever thought about it, but your teeth actually affect how you speak. If you have a gapped or crowded smile, it could be more challenging to speak clearly.
Are you ready to learn more about smile straightening in Hermiston? It’s time you talked to us. We’ll be happy to schedule a no-obligation consultation for you or send you more information upon request. We want to help you to do whatever it takes to start enjoying a straighter, healthier smile.